Thursday, February 28, 2008

Looking forward to Freckles: My Day Before Vacation

I finally did it:

I used some of the frequent flier miles I have been hoarding for years and booked a NON-WORK TRIP WITHOUT THE KIDS (see that, honey? I didn't feel a little bit faint this time!)

Michael and I are going to St. Martin. And St. Maarten. And we'll probably pop over to Anguilla -- because we can. Four days. No kids. But at a hotel with internet access (sorry, hon!!!)

So here are the questions that got me to this trip...

  • What can I do to better manage my work and my life?
  • Who am I outside of work?
  • To what extent does work define me?

...and When am I going to schedule another break from work?

What are your answers? I'd love to know! But not this weekend....

Deborah
www.myjewishcoach.com
www.jewishorganizations.blogspot.com
www.myjewishcoach.blogspot.com

No comments: